0

 



Toyin Adewale, the mother of popular singer, Mayorkun, has revealed how she initially support her son’s decision to go into the music industry.

Toyin Adewale, a veteran thespian and happily married mum of two, disclosed in a chat with City People she initially did not support her son’s music ambition. She also said she still monitors him daily, despite his fame and age.

In her words ;

“It makes me proud and I am happy about it, I never knew Mayowa will go into music. He used to be a junior choir master while in the choir, but never knew he would go this far, because he has always been a very quiet, easy-going person. He is not a loud guy, but you know God’s ways are not our ways, so when he started, I became very happy and proud of him.

Initially I was very afraid, I didn’t even give him my blessing, I said I have been in the entertainment industry for long and I know what it entails, so I didn’t support. It was his father who said Toyin, let’s give him a chance, he studied banking in school.

Post a Comment

 
Top