0




 Jey Uso did an interview with Alex McCarthy of TalkSport to promote his match against Universal Champion Roman Reigns at Clash of Champions. 

Here are some of the highlights: 

On Facing Reigns: 

“It feels good, uce. It feels real good. Every week that keeps passing on, it’s soaking in and I’m starting to embrace it. When it first happened, I was kind of doubting myself. Like, I am a tag team guy, what am I doing in here? But I won the fatal four-way and the momentum is just coming, uce. The interviews are coming, the love is coming – my confidence is at 100 right now.

I’m about to go out there and take full advantage of this. I know there’s a lot of haters saying ‘uce ain’t gonna win’ – hey, whatever. I’m a damn sure give it my best shot and it’s going to be something to see. It’s gonna be a hard-hitting, Uso backyard match just like when we were kids. Except we got 300lbs more behind us now [laughs].”

On a possible Samoan faction: 

“The Bloodline will come on and off. That will always be there. But imagine us running that thing full-blown – and I would love to be heel – a heel faction. Hell yeah, bro! I wanna see some Samoan Swat Team 2.0 type of things, man. It’s written by itself, right?”


Post a Comment

 
Top